Affirmations And Quotes.
We have linked some of our affirmations and quotes pins from our Pinterest page so you can stay on site and view them or click here to head over to our Pinterest page were you can view all our content.
These affirmations can work as an example or even a starting guide for you to make your own list of affirmations to repeat everyday and change your thought process and habits to become the person you wish to become.
Once you have a rough list of your favorite affirmations, head over to our printables page and download one of our free pdf affirmation printables so you can place near your mirror to help you remember to repeat these affirmations once or twice a day.
An Awesome List Of Affirmations.
- I am strong
- I am loved
- I am smart
- I am helpful
- I am special
- I am unique
- I am thankful
- I am talented
- I am confident
- I am always willing to learn
- I trust in myself
- I believe in myself
- I am getting better and better every day.
- I am inspired by things happening all around me.
- I am grateful for the people I have in my life.
- I grow and improve every day.
- I treat myself kindly and with compassion.
- I am able to find the silver linings in difficult situations.
- I always try to see the bright side of things.
- I am grateful for the things I have in life.
- I appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given.
- I am kind and help inspire others to be kind.
- My life is full of potential.
- I give myself permission to be myself.
- I give myself permission to take time for myself.
- I have the power to change.
- I forgive those who have hurt me.
- I have the ability to recover from difficulties.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- I am in control of how I live my life.
- I am allowed to take my own path.
- I put my energy into the things that matter to me.
- I am free to create the life I desire.
- I am capable of making my own decisions.
- I trust in my ability to make good decisions.
- My future is bright.
- I deserve success.
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
- I give myself the time and space to grow and learn.
- Failure is just one step on the way to success.
- Taking small steps every day can help me achieve big goals.
- I have the freedom to set my own goals.
- I have the potential to succeed.
- I am open to future opportunities.
- I’m in charge of my life.
- I can control how I react to others.
- My emotions have purpose and value.
- I trust myself and my feelings.
- I accept myself just the way I am.
- I feel safe and secure wherever I am.
- I am calm and content.
- I am allowed to say no and stand up to my negative thoughts.
- I have the power to let things go.
Quotes From Our Pinterest Page
Another awesome List Of Quotes
- “Our own worst enemy cannot harm us as much as our unwise thoughts. No one can help us as much as our own compassionate thoughts.” — Buddha
- “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.” — Max Depree
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes. Including you.” — Anne Lamott
- “There is nothing more important to true growth than realizing that you are not the voice of the mind—you are the one who hears it.” — Michael A. Singer
- “The way to live in the present is to remember that ‘This too shall pass.’ When you experience joy, remembering that ‘This too shall pass’ helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that ‘This too shall pass’ reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.” — Joey Green
- “Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.” — Amit Ray